iSkelter is a study in contrasts. While the company carries several products, the most distinctive are arguably the Apple accessories. The company’s collection combines the slick modernism of iPhone, iPod and iPad products with warm, organic bamboo. The contemporary design of each mimics the pared down tech products.
In addition to the visual appeal, bamboo is a quickly growing, sustainable source of materials. You can purchase in good conscience with iSkelter.
Shipping and Processing
Standard Shipping (Est. 7 – 16 Business Days)
Standard Shipping for small items is delivered by FedEx or UPS.
- FedEx requires a signature for up to 3 attempted deliveries to a commercial or residential address. After 3 attempted deliveries, the item will be returned to the delivery terminal and held for up to 5 business days before being returned to Lux Modern at the customer’s expense.
- UPS requires a signature for up to 3 attempted deliveries to commercial addresses. After 3 attempted deliveries, the item will be returned to the delivery terminal and held for up to 5 calendar days before being returned to Lux Modern. For residential addresses, it is up to the driver’s discretion whether or not the item will be delivered to the threshold or requires a signature. Items will be returned to Lux Modern at the customer's expense.
Shipping times are good faith estimates only. Lux Modern is not liable for issues resulting from shipping or delivery delays, including losses, expenses, fees or damages. Deliveries cannot be made to post office boxes.
Shipping and Delivery Charges
Shipping charges are non-refundable after the item has been shipped, including canceled orders and damaged or deficient goods. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping fees, including but not limited to, isolated locations, missed delivery appointments, extra services. Direct shipping is limited to continental North America, not including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska. Please inquire about shipping to other locations at sales [at] luxmodern.com, chat engage or at 1-888-589-3378.
Delayed Shipping Service
If there is a time period when the customer cannot accept delivery, he or she must contact us at 1-888-589-3378 to discuss whether delayed delivery is possible. If the customer finds that they cannot accept the item after the order has been placed, Lux Modern must be notified prior to shipment. Storage may be possible but daily fees will be incurred. Delayed Delivery Service cannot be applied to online orders. Changes to the consignee require written notice 5 business days prior to shipment.
Shipping Processing Time
Inventory items have a 1 – 5 business days processing period where they are prepared to be picked up by the delivery company. Within 2 – 5 business days, live tracking will be available. Lux Modern is not responsible for tracking orders once they are accepted by the independent delivery company.
Returns and Buyer’s Remorse
Cancellations after 24 hours may incur a minimum 15% restocking fee plus any applicable shipping fees.
Damaged or Defective Items
Lux Modern has the highest quality standards.
If a damaged, defective or incorrect item is delivered, please contact Lux Modern at claims [at] luxmodern.com or at 1-800-705-6217 within 3 days of receipt. For the benefit of the customer, communication by email is recommended for documentation purposes.
In the unlikely case of an item being damaged upon delivery, the customer must do the following upon receipt:
- Refuse item if damaged
- If damage is noticed later, the customer has 3 days to be credited on the original form of payment upon the return and processing of item in original condition
- Once a claim has been resolved, no additional claim may be made for that item
- Lux Modern is not responsible for item disposal
Claims will be processed as soon as possible. Refused items will be replaced as stock allows. Claims submitted after 3 days of confirmed delivery cannot be authorized. Claims will be resolved by provision of repairs, replacement parts, replacements or refunds at the discretion of Lux Modern.
No refunds or exchanges.
Lux Modern Limited Warranty
If a manufacturing defect is discovered within the warranty period of 1 year, please contact Lux Modern at claims [at] luxmodern.com or at 1-888-589-3378. For documentation purposes, email contact is recommended. The customer must take clear documentation of damage with notes, pictures and/or video.
Replacements are provided by the discretion of Lux Modern. All labor/shipping charges are the responsibility of customer. Warranty claims cannot be made after the warranty period ends. Claims will be resolved at the discretion of Lux Modern.
- Commercial uses are not covered
- Any problems resulting from abuse, misuse or acts of God, such as an earthquake, are not covered
- Consequential and incidental damages are not covered
- Items sold or otherwise transferred are not covered
Warranty claims cannot be made after the warranty period ends. Claims will be resolved at the discretion of Lux Modern.
The warranty provides specific legal rights in addition to other rights that may vary from state to state.
There is currently no content classified with this term.