What more could you need? That’s what Geneva asks you when they provide their contemporary cabinet stereo system. It includes full-range speakers, CD player, FM radio, external source inputs, iPod/iPhone dock, stereo subwoofers and a digital amplifier. All that combined inside one box with one plug. Not to mention that it looks more like modern art than A/V equipment.
Don’t let technology change your life. Geneva stereos provide perfect sound regardless of where you are in the room. Each one is easy to use and have different sizes and finishing tones to suit any room. Be free to love your music, wherever you are.
Shipping and Processing
Standard Shipping (Est. 7 – 16 Business Days)
Standard Shipping for small items is delivered by FedEx or UPS.
- FedEx requires a signature for up to 3 attempted deliveries to a commercial or residential address. After 3 attempted deliveries, the item will be returned to the delivery terminal and held for up to 5 business days before being returned to Lux Modern at the customer’s expense.
- UPS requires a signature for up to 3 attempted deliveries to commercial addresses. After 3 attempted deliveries, the item will be returned to the delivery terminal and held for up to 5 calendar days before being returned to Lux Modern. For residential addresses, it is up to the driver’s discretion whether or not the item will be delivered to the threshold or requires a signature. Items will be returned to Lux Modern at the customer's expense.
- Standard Shipping for larger items is to the threshold/curb. The customer is responsible for moving it off the truck and inside.
Shipping times are good faith estimates only. Lux Modern is not liable for issues resulting from shipping or delivery delays, including losses, expenses, fees or damages. Deliveries cannot be made to post office boxes.
Shipping and Delivery Charges
Shipping charges are non-refundable after the item has been shipped, including canceled orders and damaged or deficient goods. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping fees, including but not limited to, isolated locations, missed delivery appointments, extra services. Direct shipping is limited to continental North America, not including Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska. Please inquire about shipping to other locations at sales [at] luxmodern.com, chat engage or at 1-888-589-3378.
Delayed Shipping Service
If there is a time period when the customer cannot accept delivery, he or she must contact us at 1-888-589-3378 to discuss whether delayed delivery is possible. If the customer finds that they cannot accept the item after the order has been placed, Lux Modern must be notified prior to shipment. Storage may be possible but daily fees will be incurred. Delayed Delivery Service cannot be applied to online orders. Changes to the consignee require written notice 5 business days prior to shipment.
Shipping Processing Time
Inventory items have a 1 – 5 business days processing period where they are prepared to be picked up by the delivery company. Within 2 – 5 business days, live tracking will be available. Lux Modern is not responsible for tracking orders once they are accepted by the independent delivery company.
Lux Modern must be contacted within 48 hours of receipt if the customer wishes to return their item. Only unused items in original condition may be returned. Refunds cannot be issued for items received after 30 days/not in like-new condition. Shipping charges, sale items, non-stock and custom items, lighting and polycarbonate items are non-refundable.
Returns should be carefully packaged and shipped at the customer’s expense to: 6934 Salshan Pkwy, Ferndale, WA 98248.
Returns require original packing materials, original receipt and all tags. Please take care in repackaging the item. Products can be harmed in transit when being returned. Additional packaging may be required if the original packaging has been damaged during delivery. Note the Buyer’s Remorse Policy regarding return conditions.
Credit will be issued onto the original method of payment minus shipping fees. Please allow for at least 5 business days after the refund is issued for the credit to appear. Note all American Express charges are in USD. All charges incurred from third parties are not the responsibility of Lux Modern.
Cancellations after 24 hours may incur a minimum 15% restocking fee plus any applicable shipping fees.
Damaged or Defective Items
Lux Modern has the highest quality standards.
If a damaged, defective or incorrect item is delivered, please contact Lux Modern at claims [at] luxmodern.com or at 1-800-705-6217 within 3 days of receipt. For the benefit of the customer, communication by email is recommended for documentation purposes.
In the unlikely case of an item being damaged upon delivery, the customer must do the following upon receipt:
- Refuse item if damaged
- If damage is noticed later, the customer has 3 days to be credited on the original form of payment upon the return and processing of item in original condition
- Once a claim has been resolved, no additional claim may be made for that item
- Lux Modern is not responsible for item disposal
Claims will be processed as soon as possible. Refused items will be replaced as stock allows. Claims submitted after 3 days of confirmed delivery cannot be authorized. Claims will be resolved by provision of repairs, replacement parts, replacements or refunds at the discretion of Lux Modern.
Lux Modern Limited Warranty
If a manufacturing defect is discovered on hardware or finishes within the warranty period of 1 year, please contact Lux Modern at claims [at] luxmodern.com or at 1-888-589-3378. For documentation purposes, email contact is recommended. The customer must take clear documentation of damage with notes, pictures and/or video.
Repairs, replacement parts or replacements are provided by the discretion of Lux Modern. All labor/shipping charges are the responsibility of customer. Warranty claims cannot be made after the warranty period ends. Claims will be resolved at the discretion of Lux Modern.
- Commercial uses are not covered
- Any problems resulting from abuse, misuse or acts of God, such as an earthquake, are not covered
- Consequential and incidental damages are not covered
- Items sold or otherwise transferred are not covered
Warranty claims cannot be made after the warranty period ends. Claims will be resolved at the discretion of Lux Modern.
The warranty provides specific legal rights in addition to other rights that may vary from state to state.
There is currently no content classified with this term.